Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

~*Hoppy Easter*~ bunny card

Dustin Pike Easter Bunny Digi Stamps airbornewife Dustin Pike Easter Bunny Digi Stamps airbornewife

Tonight while searching way back through some of my old posts on SCS, back so far that I forgot what I was looking for in the first place.. I found one about the NC Gals.. that thread was closed and another one opened. The OP of the thread had/has a swap for cards using Dustin Pike digi stamp images. They are the cutest images and on some Wednesday's he posts a FREE image.. and since FREE is my most favorite word in the whole wide world.. ha ha! I went and downloaded every single one of the free ones.. it's now 3:20 am and I am still up. After downloading them all and printing off many.. I decided to color in one.. and for whatever reason is beyond me.. it was an Easter Bunny one. I think it's because I was tired, the pain medicine for my shoulder is working.. well, that's my excuse!

Anyways.. after coloring the bunny, I decided to make a card with it.. the card was put together with scraps I had on my desk and on the table behind me.. I was too tired to go get new papers, so I used up whatever was in reach. The Hoppy Easter and carrot is from a $1.00 stamp set from ACMoore.

Here is the website for the digi stamp images.. also.. he sells other images, for very affordable prices.. check it out: DUSTIN PIKE

Dustin Pike Easter Bunny Digi Stamps airbornewife

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: