Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

"WANNA PLAY SOME REINDEER GAMES?" funny card


Yesterday my daughter and I drove about 160 miles round trip, to pick up a Versafine Black ink pad and a Zig Two Way Glue Pen.  .. I know, crazy, but I received my package of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and Waterbrush, however I forgot to order some ink.  We rode up and back. Thank goodness Michael's had them both in stock.  While there I spotted a stamp set that I just had to have, the images I used on this card are from the set.

I stamped the lady and then the tree onto some Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper, then colored them with my new pens. No blending. I colored the images as they are depicted on the packaging.  They were so much fun to color and so easy.  I put some Wink of Stella on the star, ornaments, her jingle bells and antlers.  

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black, MFT Wild Cherry, Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
stamps:  Art Impressions SC0715 ~ there is no name on the packaging for the stamp set.
ink: Versafine black ink, Asst. Zip Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Wink of Stella
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, MFT Circle Stax and Pinking Circle Dies and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

craftyd said...

Really cute card, love the coloring with your new markers.