Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mojo Monday #391 "YOU'RE A HOOT" card for a friend



A few weeks ago I was in desperate need of some new Scor-Tools for my Scor-Buddy, so I texted a dear friend of mine who owns a scrapbook store in Dover, TN and she mailed me some.  In the package along with the Scor-tools, was an adorable set of stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions called "Hoot Hoot Horray".. tooooo stinkin' cute!!   she also sent me a set by Lawn Fawn called "Scripty Sayings", I haven't had a chance to use it yet.     

When I seen this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, I knew I wanted to use the Owl stamp set to make a card to send to my friend as a thank you.  What fun it was to make this to send to her.. on the inside I am going to write..   "that's why I love you!"   She really is a "hoot" and we laugh so much whenever I get to TN and go to her shop, which I could spent hours at.. just hanging out, laughing and cutting up.. and crafting sometimes as well.


Here's the sketch I used:  MOJO391

*SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, white
pattern paper:  American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go
stamps: Taylored Expressions Hoot Hoot Horray stamps and matching dies
ink: Memento black ink, asst. copic markers
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, MFT Circle Stax dies, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Dolores Raml said...

Really cute card, love how you put the owl inside the circle cut out.

Just Me said...

your card is so cute love it. Thanks for sharing.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Beverly said...

I absolutely love my little owl card. Thank you