Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lot of 10 "BEST MOM EVER" cards





Last year I cut down almost all of the 12 x 12 paper that I owned, into 6 x 6 pieces and I store all that paper in three of the ArtBin Super Stachel storage boxes.   I went looking in one of them this morning for some colorful papers to make some "MOM" cards and found this yellow and red papers. I think that they are either October Afternoon or Cosmo Cricket.     The sentiment is one that I typed up and printed out.

Here is what the embossed heart circles look like:




Super easy cards.

*MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

black layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
yellow layer:  5 1/4" x 4 "

square:
black layer:   3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
red layer:   3" x 3"

I embossed some white card stock with a hearts embossing folder, then punched out the circles and layered them onto a black circle.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Patti said...

I recently lost my sister to cancer and have some unfinished cards and no motivation can I send them to you? 2 medium flat rate boxes...stampin up, bazzil and reflections cardstock
patti moffett stardust2489@aol.com