Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Red, White and Blue with Stars all over...


I missed getting the wheel Red, White and Blue when it was in the mini catalog.. but I posted on SCS about looking for it and a nice lady from TX sold me hers.

Supplies used:
Card stock: Stampin' UP! kraft, riding hood red, night of navy
ink: red distress ink
ribbon: Stampin' UP! Vanilla taffeta ribbon
Stars embossing folder


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Linda said...

Red, kraft, and blue--how wonderful!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Pam. I forgot to mention in my comment on the Spouses appreciation day that you cards with that stamp set ROCK!
Hugs and smiles

linda said...

OK, first time did not work..
great cards, great stamps.