Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mojo Monday #523 "Hello" Magnolia card using Stampin' UP!

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I have a card to share today that I made using some stamps and Designer Series Papers from Stampin' UP!  The stamps are from the set called Good Morning Magnolia. The DSP is called Magnolia Lane.


I stamped the flower using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink (my favorite for Copic coloring) and coloring it in using Copic markers.





I stamped many images out and cut them apart to make several layers on the Magnolia.



I cut the full image with leaves and stem out with my Brother Scan n Cut.




These are the Copics I used:

Magnolia: E, 00, E13, E95, Y26
Leaves: G43, G46, YG63
Stem: E25, E27, E29

The layout I used is the Mojo Monday #523 Sketch.



Here are most all of the supplies I used:


Have a great weekend!


#mojomondaysketch #mojomonday523

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a glorious card, Pam. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!