Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

MFTWSC453 Pure Innocence girl "Happy Birthday"




Happy Saturday Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.   I figured it's time to blow the dust off my stamping stash and this blog.   It's been a very busy year with a retirement move, numerous health things going on and enjoying every minute I can with our sweet granddaughter.

I have missed making cards and the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenges.

I have a whole bunch of images already colored and cut out, so the card I made went together pretty quickly using this weeks MFWTWSC453.

Here is most all of the supplies I used:


I can't remember the name of the Pure Innocence image that I used. It was either a stanp or a Heather Ellis digital stamp.

Have a great week ahead!

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: