Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

JOYFUL Set of 10 cards using Sheetload of Cards June 2019 Sketch

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  I am still working on a big paper pad that I cut apart.  So far I've made 20 cards and have started on another set of 10.


Here are the cards I finished up today. 


I cut and stamped all the pieces, so assembly went quickly.


The layout I used for these cards is the Sheetload of Cards June 2019 sketch.
 The link to download the Sheetload of Cards sketch and supply list is in the description of this YouTube video. JUNE2019

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

7 comments:

tracy b. said...

First of All...happy to see you back! beautiful and inspiring work as always. what die did you use for the Joyful sentiment? have a great day.

airbornewife said...

Thank you so much. I used an MFT Sentiment Label Strip Die-Namics. Thanks again.

Linda Goudelock said...

I like this layout! Thank you for the template

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Pam! Wonderful to see your gorgeous work--it has been too long!!

musesmom said...

So happy to see you posting again! ALways enjoy your creations and have been following you since Operation Write Home. Sounds like your hubby has retired...congrats to you all and thank you for your service!

airbornewife said...

Tracy B. If you see this, email me. Thanks, Pam

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.