Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

OWH Sketch Challenge #244 "HAPPY BOTDAY" Robots Birthday Card




It's been a long while since I made a card from scratch.  During Christmas break, my parents came to visit and my mom and I put together every Christmas card kit that I had.  

I have been busy crocheting and making all kinds of scarfs and hats.

Tonight I printed off a bunch of sketches and set out to make something, this "Happy Botday" card is what I ended up with.  This OWH Sketch is a fun one.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:   black, white
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy
stamps:  Technique Tuesday Tin Man
ink: Hero Arts black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punch, Foam Tape



HERE IS OWH SKETCH #244:




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! Love the sentiment, matches perfectly with the center dp! Thanks for sharing!