Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

MFTWSC210 "YOU ARE PRETTY AMAZING" card



This is another card I made using this week's MFT Sketch Challenge.  This card is going to a young boy who recently had surgery.  I hope he likes it.


Here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC210

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, MFT Blue Raspberry, Cream
pattern paper:  MME Boy Crazy
ink: SU Brown
stamps: MFT Complimentary Greetings, MFT Circle Dies, MFT Fishtail Banners, Blue Brad, Foam Tape and a Corner Rounder


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fun & playful card! Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge.

Susan R. Opel said...

Perfect pick me up for a sick little boy. I love the combo of patterned paper.