Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch #379 "YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" card *w/measurements


 For some reason I was thinking that today was Wednesday and I was looking for this week's MFT Wednesday's Sketch Challenge..  but it's only Tuesday, so I need to wait another day!  I did find this fun sketch on the Mojo Monday Blog and thought I'd make a card using it.     I used some of my favorite paper by Authentique called Pride and one of my most favorite saying stamps from a My Favorite Things stamp set called Vertical Greetings.

*MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
red layer:  4 1/8 x 5 3/8
striped layer: 4 x 5 1/4

music paper: 3 x 3 1/2
navy layer:   3 1/8 x 3 5/8

star layer:  3 x 3 1/2
navy layer:  3 1/8 x 3 5/8

sentiment layer is based on what your sentiment is


 Here is the Sketch I used: MOJO MONDAY #379


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Midnight Blue, Red, Cream
stamps:  MFT Vertical Greetings
ink:  SU Midnight Muse
pattern paper: Authentique Pride
accessories:  Scor-Pal, 3M Foam Tape, SU Victoria Lace Ribbon


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the layers, crisp contrast, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am so loving your card! Beautiful CAS style...my kind of card!
Hugs and keep smilin'...
Sunshine Sharon

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh-so-very-bautiful! Love the papers and the bit of lace. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!