Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MFTWSC105 "You're My Sweet Little Bug" card


I created this card tonight for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #105.   I thought I'd get my card done early, so I wasn't scrambling come Monday night.. ha ha.

I used a new MFT stamp that I bought while in TN ~ Ladybug.

Here's the layout I used:



Supplies:

card stock: Neenah Epic Black #100 cover, white, Echo Park 6x6 paper pad "Yours Truly"
stamps: MFT Pure Innocence "Ladybug"
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  MFT Die-namics Oval Stax, Rectangle Stax, Circle Stax, Black Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Big White Brads, Cropadile and Dimensionals!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

This is darling! Love the stripes with the lady but polkadots!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute, love this and the colors you used. I need to ink up my little PI like this, lol. Thanks for the motivation.

Renee said...

I just love these stamps they are so precious! I love how you used this image on your card….so so cute!