Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

... Hope your day is Par-fect... Golf cards for DAD.

I thought I better get to using the images that I stamped and took with me to the hospital the day of my surgery. I got 30 in all colored. Since my arm has hampered me from getting as many "Father's Day" cards done as I would've wanted to.. and most of the cards I have say "DAD" on them... I am going to go ahead and finish up these and then start on some patriotic thank you and birthday cards to fill up my box.

Here is the finished card:


I cut a bunch of pieces to make a bunch more cards. I used some pattern paper from a Golf scrapbooking kit by Karen Foster. There was only two sheets in the kit, so I am going to dig through some other papers I have to find some others.
My husband was kind enough to punch out all the circles for me.. it was a bit rough on my arm to punch them out.. and then I doubled them up and ran four at a time through the bigkick machine.. using my left arm was quite a site.. ha ha..


The sentiments that are stamped and punched out already.. will be turned over and the sentiment "Hope your day is par-fect" will be stamped on them, so they aren't Father's day specific cards.
Off to get these put together and then to find some more papers so I can get them cut and ready for assembling.


For these cards I used:

card stock: Neenah Cayon Brown #80 and #100 cover, white, Stampin' UP! Marina Mist and some pattern paper from a Karen Foster scrapbooking kit.

stamps: Stampin' UP! And Many Mower

ink: memento black, asst. copic markers

accessories: 3" circle punch, embossing folder, bigkick, modern label punch, dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Pam, your card is terrific, don't hurt yourself though!

Nikki Bond said...

Love the golf ball you made!...super cute masculine card! ;)

{SMILES}

Unknown said...

Love these golfer cards. I've given you a blog award. Pop over to my blog for the details.