Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wowzers~ BRIGHT LIGHTS! BRIGHT LIGHTS! BRIGHT LIGHTS!!


Maybe that should read: Bright Colors! Bright Colors! Bright Colors!!


I reached for this adorable Robot stamp set and started coloring it in

with my Copic markers.. and then went to find cardstock.. Whoops! I didn't

have a single piece of Green Galore and had to dig in a few places where I have

scraps and cut card bases and finally found a piece.. probably the last in my room!

I used Only Orange and Yo Yo Yellow as well.


The Robots are stamped three times, then colored with Copic Markers, trimmed into a rectangle piece.. layered on an Only Orange piece.


I cut out two circles with the nestabilities dies, then took the Crop-i-dile and punched holes around on the yellow circle using both punches on the tool. Then I took a bunch of dimensionals and put between it and the green circle.


I stamped some stars in versmark on the green background layer and then used some clear embossing powder and heat set it.


After I had stamped "you wind me up" and clear embossed/heat set it.. I layered it on another cirlce and then the punched the scallop circle and then put it back into the punch holding it in with a slither of cardstock I glued to the center of it.. got it all lined up and punched again giving it the pointy look.. the piece was too big, so I cut the top off of it and put it under the main image.


hope ya' like it~


thanks for looking ~


have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: