Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

~*HAPPY WEDDING DAY*~ embossed card


This card has a lot of "wow" in person.. the background is Stampin' UP! Brushed Silver card stock that is embossed, then I tied some silver organza ribbon with silver cord into a bow on it, then stamped Happy Wedding Day in memento black onto Whisper white cardstock, used some nestabilities dies to cut out and emboss the white, silver and black layers. I took some white flowers from the SU pretties kit and smooshed them onto a Brillance silver ink pad, but they look more vanilla.. that is the only part of the card I don't like.. my hubby loooked at it and said it was a really nice wedding card and didn't say anything about the flower.. so I guess it's alright.

hope ya' like it~

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: