Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

~ Trick OR Treat ~ Halloween Spider Card

My hubby got home today after being gone for the week .. I am so glad that he's home, I missed him so much.

We went out to eat tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings, it was really good.. the food didn't take too long to get to us, and the place was packed.. the waitress wasn't spot on, but that's alright.
rubber stamping nestabilities martha stewart spider punch punch around the page spider web airbornewife versamark embossing fiskars bigkick dental floss sizzix stampin up
Anyways, after dinner, we hopped over to Michael's which is nearly in the same parking lot. I had two 40% off coupons, so I had Steve use one and while digging for my scissors to trim the coupons, I found a 50% off ACMoore coupon, so I opted to use it. I got the spider punch. While waiting in line, I seen a man with a whole bunch of stuff, I asked him if he items were on sale, he said no.. I told him I had an extra coupon that he could have, so I gave him the other 40% off coupon, him and his wife were very thankful for the savings and I was happy to share.

I made this spider card by punching out the spiders, then stamping Versamark all over them, clear embossing powder (some white specks must be in it because of how it turn out.. but when I use it on other things it comes out clear as all, but on this black cardstock it looks like it has white specks in it).. the spider web piece was punched around the edges using the new Martha Stewart punch around the page spider web punches.. and then laced with dental floss.. I stamped the Trick or Treat with a stamp from the set that my hubby bought for me.. then I used some nestabilities dies to cut out the white oval and purple scallop oval. I took a green piece of cardstock (all the cardstock is Stampin' UP!, I just can't remember what it is because I am grabbing from a scrap box as I make this).. and I took a Fiskars embossing plate and ran it through the Bigkick to emboss the background.. some paper piercing and it's done. I had wanted to add some orange brads, but after I did the paper piercing I decided not to.

rubber stamping nestabilities martha stewart spider punch punch around the page spider web airbornewife versamark embossing fiskars bigkick dental floss sizzix stampin up

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Attiq Ur Rehman said...

Its nice to heard that you enjoyed allot and the you didn't wait for long time for your order. The spider card is really nice. Keep sharing more your thought with us.
Discount Cards