Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Couple of Cards I made for graduation thank you's

stampin up for a friend rubber stamp set
stampin up live your dream rubber stamp set
Today I made time to get cards finished up, put in envelopes, addressed, stamped and in the mail.. thank you's for my daughter's graduation gifts. I wanted to do them last week and never could get time to do them.. nor could I find my desk, it was buried under a massive pile of stuff.. it's cleared off now and I did find time a few days ago to stamp and to stamp last night.. I stamped some images and colored them but didn't do anything with them just yet.. The turquoise card was one that I made when my mom was visiting..


thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam


*ps. I have mover's coming tomorrow for a walk through.. it's getting closer and closer to the time when we depart Missouri and embark on our new destination of Fort Bragg, North Carolina ~ Carolina, I'm heading home!



God Bless All Our Military

No comments: