Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Card inspired by one in SU magazine

Stampin Up Free & The Brave Independence Day Well Worn Alphabet Eagle Patriotic America USA
Ah... I love anything Patriotic.. and as soon as I seen the July issue of Stampin' Success this morning online and seen the piece that they had in the Artwork section.. I stopped right then to print it off so that I could make something along the same lines.. perfect card to send to troops. Since we are moving soon, I am going to figure out what all I need and make an extra order to get all the supplies I don't have and take it with me while we are on leave and make many, many cards for troops ~ what do you think?? Thank you to whoever it was at SU that came up with the original idea.. I had to change a few things because I didn't either have it, or because I needed to make this on a smaller scale to fit on a card.. they used chipboard for the star in the original one ~ the finished piece was 5x7 size as well.

Thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. I love thåt tag with the eagle!!!!

Linda McClain said...

I haven't seen the July issue yet, but, dang, this is stunning. Beautiful job!