Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Another quick card before heading off to bed...

True Friend Stampin UP rubber stamp set airbornewife
We are moving in a week and a half and I am trying to find some card layouts/designs that I can easily pack all the supplies for so that I can make many while we are in TN on leave, to make for deployed military. This is a card that I made in a matter of minutes, so I think that I will use this design.. it is one that is in the Spring/Summer catalog.. I put the Thank U stamp on it instead of the friend one. What do you think? think that someone would like to receive this card?

thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is very cute. I like the bright colors with this set...so often we see it with earth elements but it is cute with these bright tones.

Tamsin Thompson said...

I love this card..it's just really good :)