Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Something I have been working on ~ Autograph Books for 4th and 5th graders


I bought a bunch of the 4 pack mini notebooks from the Dollar Tree and I wanted to cover them in cardstock and stamp on them ~ then bag them up with a pencil and some candy and give them out this week to all the 4th and 5th graders at my kiddos school.. however yesterday I found out that there are several kids that tomorrow is their last day, so instead of covering the whole book.. I am just stamping on a piece of cardsdtock ~ Thayer 07 * 08 with horses from Bareback stamped three times to look like running horses.. since the school mascot is the Mustangs. I stamped 70 of these things yesterday with the horses and the star.. and tonight (it's 9:04 pm CST right now!) I need to get them stamped, bagged and ready to go for in the morning ~ the managers at the golf course here on post donated the pencils for me to put in the baggies.. thank you! I hope the kids like them.. I'll post a picture when I get them all done.. I am going to go ask my husband if he'll put some candy and a pencil in some little ziploc baggies for me.. thanks for looking ~ wish me luck!!

Pam

God Bless All Our Military

No comments: