Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Busy, Busy Week! Embrace Life Flowered Birthday Card



What a week.. I have been so busy.. I did get some stamping in, but it was for a Patriotic Card swap that I am in on SCS.. I finished them last night and have them ready to mail out this week. I needed a birthday card to send out today and found one of this card that I had made for a swap a few months ago.. I liked it so much that I made some extras to have on hand.. I used the last one I had so I need to make some more if I still have some of the flowered Designer Series Ginger Blossoms Paper ~ I might've used it all on the card swaps I made.

I used In Color Groovy Guava on this card along with Ruby Red.. there is Irridescent Ice Glitter on the flowers too.

thanks for looking and reading, Pam

God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Renee said...

So cute! You are very talented! Can I come to your house and stamp! haha!