Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

A couple of cards I made for challenges.. but never got posted

"HEY SASSY PANTS"


This is a card I made for the MFT Guest Designer Challenge,,, however I got so busy that I never got around to posting it during the challenge time frame.    I used MFT stamps, dies and hemp. I can't remember the pattern paper, the large brads are from Michael's.

Here is the sketch I used.


"I MISS YOU"

I made this card using an OWH Sketch Challenge..  I made it around the same time as the card above, but never got around to posting it.    "Miss You" cards are really going to be needed during the next year.

Here's the sketch I used:






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Misty said...

Both are great as usual Pam, but the OWH is so sweet! I so far am keeping the promise I made to myself, and have done each challenge for OWH...lets see if I can keep up...lol!

Unknown said...

Those are just darling!