Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Upcoming Surgery

I found out this morning that I am having surgery on Monday April 16th to move a nerve in my arm that is causing numbness in my pinkie and ring finger, as well as that area of the palm of my hand. The strength in my pinkie is about nill.

The issue is something called Ulnar Nerve Entrapment and it's been going on since early January.

The surgeon is going to move the nerve from the bottom side of my elbow to the top or side crease of it... hoping that it works.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

I will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery.

Linda said...

Thinking of you and wishing the best of luck!

Unknown said...

Praying that everything goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery.

JoAnn Ross said...

Ouch! I'll keep you in my prayers and am sending positive thoughts and white light.