Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

another.. ~*SEASON OF JOY*~ card made from scraps!



The only stamping I had to do for this card was to stamp the trees. The rest was already stamped and die-cut.. yeah! I actually made it yesterday afternoon and went to load it last night, but my computer/card reader wasn't cooperating so I gave up messing with it.. this morning it worked fine.

I had all the card stock and papers left on my desk from the last card and from previous started projects and instead of tossing it into the scraps box, I thought I'd make another card with it. I cut a 4 3/4" square of Chocolate Chip, and started layering onto it some Old Olive and So Saffron.. the retired DSP is actually layered over the top of the So Saffron and under the bottom layers to create a top that opens up instead of like a regular card. I had stamped the trees, cut them out and ... oh, I did have to stamp the Merry Christmas and punch the ovals out for it.. I forgot that. This card went together really quickly since I had most of it laying on my desk anyways. My husband was on the computer while I put it together.

Have a blessed day ~

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: