Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~*SNOWMAN & TREES*~ Christmas Card

Sorry for not posting as often as I would like, and without going into anything personal.. let's just say it's been quite busy at home!

I made this card a few days ago and had forgotten to post it. I had seen a thing on someone's blog where they rubbed two styrofoam balls together and made some "faux snow" so I wanted to give it a try.

I used Punch Pals stamp set for this card.. the embossing circle on the presents is from the Punch Pals plus brass template. DSP is retired SU Wintergreen, I used Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery cardstock, and white.. I punched the shape beneath the ribbon twice and offset them (I think it's the snowflake, but am not sure, the only catalog laying beside me is a current one and it's not in it) ~ I used the mini bowdabra to make the bow from some SU thin organza ribbon and used a rhinestone brad on top of it.

The snowmen and trees are stamped on a top note die shape that I only cut out so much of it, the snowflake in the upper corner is stamped, punched out and layered on an AA piece and a mini rhinestone brad on it.

I hope I got it all.. nothing real fancy, but it was a fun card to make.. I really, really like the Wintergreen paper, wish that SU wouldn't have let it go, the grees are fab!


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Joan said...

This card is gorgeous. Please tell Steve I said thanks for Veterans Day.