Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

~ something I've been working on today... Monkey mini cards

I have all the monkeys colored in, just need to cut them all out.. I have these three done and three more to do.

The stamp set is one I got from Hobby Lobby last week, the bottom piece is torn and then rolled over with my finger.. I stamped it all over using a SU set that I can't remember the name but the stamp set is 4 mini background stamps and the one I used was the specks, I stamped it over and over again in versamark. The tree was handcut using some Chocolate Chip that I ran through the bigkick using a cuttlebug folder, the leaves were stamped and cut out, the saying is from a set I got at JoAnn's, it has a bunch of small sayings and this "hi" fit perfectly. The saying is layered on two pieces I cut out using nestabilities dies.

I used some dimensionals on these cuties too!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: