Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

IA108 ~*SEASON OF JOY*~ Christmas Card with large bow!!



I know that this bow looks a bit big for the card.. but isn't it so gorgeous.. the rich chocolate color of the Stampin' UP! ribbon is just yummy! I got a Mini Bowdabra a week or so ago using a 50% off coupon and tonight thought I'd use it. I have a big Bowdabra around here somewhere that I bought when it was first released and have always liked it because it is so easy to use.. this one is no exception! Great idea Bowdabra.

I was blog surfing earlier today finding some sketch challenges and found one on a blog that I need to go find out whose it is.. I know that the challenge is called Inspiration in Action Weekend Sketch Challenge 108. *found it: IA108 CHALLENGE

This is my card using Stampin' UP! Season of Joy stamp set. Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White and some retired DSP paper.

I used Memento Brown ink, Old Olive and So Saffron inks, silver brads, dimensionals, glue dots, Chocolate Chip SU Ribbon, SU Scallop Border punch, SU Oval Punches.

I think that's it.. hope you like it.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the big bow. ~Rachel

Anonymous said...

stunning Pam!! -- Joan B

gbarron56 said...

Pam, I don't think the bow is too big at all -- it is beautiful! Absolutely stunning and luxurious! Great job!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with last week's sketch challenge. Please stop back soon for more challenges and inspiration! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com