Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

#MOJOSKETCH547 A Happy Hello and I am Thankful for you cards

Happy Wednesday! I have some cards to share that use the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

On the "A Happy Hello" cards, I used some papers from  Echo Park. The flowers/leaves are from SU All Things Fabulous, sentiment is from SU Tin of Cards.




On the "I am Thankful For You" card, I used SU DSP and SU Painted Harvest stamps.




Here is the current #MOJOSKETCH547




thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Your cards always take my breath away!

Christine said...

What gorgeous cards! I love florals and you combined them wonderfully with the Mojo sketch. What a fabulous look you achieved by rotating the design!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are simply gorgeous!