Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

23 "JUST A NOTE" cards using Stampin' UP! Waterfront and Music From The Heart

Happy Sunday! I have some cards to share that use the Stampin' UP! stamp sets Waterfront and Music From The Heart (sentiment). I used Plaid Tidings DSP, some Ribbon and the card bases are Garden Green. 

A couple weeks ago, I was laying in bed having a hard time falling asleep. I decided to watch some stamping videos. I have my YouTube on AutoPlay so it randomly plays the next video when one finishes. 

The next video was by a lady named Gail ONeill. She was making some cards using Waterfront.  I have the set, but hadn't used it yet.  I really liked the one scene she made and thought it would be great to make in bulk.  The next night I set out to stamp a bunch to put on some cards for Bring Smiles to Seniors.  

I stamped 24, but the last one got a smear from ink on the block, so I tossed it.

Tonight, I assembled all 23 cards and really like the way they turned out.  I hope the Seniors enjoy them. 


Here is Gail's video:




thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: