Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

MFTWSC470 "Love" and "Hugs" cards using #mftstamps

Happy "early" Saturday Everyone! I have some cards to share.  These cards all use images and dies from My Favorite Things. They will also be mailed off to the Cards For Little Hearts card drive.

My first card uses this weeks MFTWSC470 layout.
The Pure Innocence image is called Blowing Kisses.


Here is the sketch layout. 



The next card was one I just put together using an awesome (retired) heart die set.  The Pure Innocence image is from the Heart Banner set. 


The last card uses a new die set called Huge Hug. The Pure Innocence image is from the Heart Bouquet set. 





thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

LOVE them all, Pam! Great take on this week's sketch. The tiny heart base panel really caught my eye.