Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2020

14 "You Are So Special" cards colored by Mary H.

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I have some cards to share that have some special images on them. Ones that were colored by Mary H., a stroke survivor. She goes to the same Adult Day Program Center that my oldest daughter attends. 


One day while chatting with Mary, she mentioned that she loved to color.  I asked her if I brought her some images to color to put onto cards for kids, she said yes.  I brought her a stack of stamped/digital images and some freshly sharpened colored pencils.  She colored them so fast and asked for more.  I have a stack of images that she has colored, so I wanted to get them onto some cards.  Here are this set of 14. 


The layout I used is the Case This Sketch #354. 



thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: