Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Land of the Free Because of the Brave Patriotic Veteran's Day card #GDP214

Happy Sunday Everyone! I have a card to share that features my favorite color combination: Red, White and Blue.

Happy Veteran's Day to all the Veteran's out there.  My family greatly appreciates your service and the sacrifices that you have made for our country. May you be blessed beyond measure for being brave enough to stand up and serve.

The sentiment on my card is an awesome stamp called Patriotic Prose Brave and is from Taylored Ecpressions.

I used a new to me sketch Challenge called Global Design Project.  #GDP214


Supplies used: Taylored Expressions Patriotic Prose Brave, Red/White/Blue twine, foam tape, Versafine black ink, Doodlebug Design Patriotic Parade paper pad, Neenah #80 Solar White card stock, #110 White card stock, Stampin' Up! Banner
 punch

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: