Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2019

20 Plus 18 cards using an entire 6x6 Carta Bella Christmas Market

Happy Saturday Everyone! I have a bunch of cards to share. I used an entire 6 x 6 paper pad to make them.


I make 20 cards using most all of the pad, except some strips.  I used some Buffalo Check, Trees and Mistletoe paper to finish off all the strips, making 18 more cards.



The card sketch I used is the Freshly Made Sketch #160. My friend Kristie whose blog is The Best Things In Life Are Pink shared the measurements for the sketch. Thanks Kristie. 


Here are most of the supplies I used:


The rest of the cards and some of the work in progress.









thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

tracy b. said...

amazing...you always have a way of making me want to buy more. :-)

Janet Kay said...

Just found these cards, they're beautiful, thanks for sharing! :)