Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "THANKS" Set of 5 cards using Concord &9th Pop Art Pineapple stamp set

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
WE’RE ADDING CONCORD & 9TH TO OUR INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! UP TO 30% OFF ALL CONCORD & 9TH, SIMPLE STORIES, CARABELLE STUDIO & CHIBITRONICS PRODUCTS IN THE STORE + GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL ITEMS IN THE STORE!!! SALE ENDS JULY 9. CONCORD & 9TH – USE CODE AT CHECKOUT: CONCORDJUL4 SIMPLE STORIES – USE CODE AT CHECKOUT: SIMPLESJUL CARABELLE STUDIO – USE CODE AT CHECKOUT: CARABJUL CHIBITRONICS - USE CODE AT CHECKOUT: CHIBIJUL *NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE CODE PER ORDER, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT ON ALL 4 PRODUCT LINES, YOU MAY PLACE 4 ORDERS.

Hello All..  I'm running a bit behind today..  my granddaughter has been not feeling well since last Friday night.  She has the works going on and I am hoping that she gets to feeling better soon, because we hate to see her not feeling good.



I made a set of five "Thanks" cards using a new Concord & 9th stamp set called Pop Art Pineapple Set.  I got the set because my youngest daughter is in "LOVE" with Pineapples right now ~ funny thing is that she won't eat them, but loves anything with the images on them. haha!






I made them "assembly line" ~ so they went together pretty quickly.  I don't have dies for the images ~ so I cut them all out. They weren't too hard to cut out.


For the green I used Lawn Fawn Jalapeno and Noble Fir inks. I inked the stamp with the lighter green and then on the lower portion of the stamp, I put some of the darker ink.


I used Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo ink for the flowers


For the pineapples I used Lawn Fawn Sunflower and Doe inks



After stamping all the images, I cut them out. Aren't they soooo cute!

I picked out five sheets of paper from the Echo Park Summer Fun paper pad and got to making my cards:



Here are most of the supplies I used on my cards ~ links below in supply list:


SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: Echo Park Summer Fun
stamps:  Concord & 9th Pop Art Pineapple
ink: Versafine Black, Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo, Doe, Sunflower, Noble Fir and Jalapeno
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Circle Dies, Mint Owl Studio Electric Sequins, Multi Medium Matte, BigShot, Foam Tape


I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketch:  FMS295



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Such a great group of cards, Pam! I love the cheerful bright papers and the fun pineapple stamp. I hope your granddaughter is feeling better today.

Kim S said...

Fabulous group of cards! The prints are so bold and vibrant - and that cute little pineapple stands out so well! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.