Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "SENDING HUGS & KISSES" using Neat & Tangled ~ Concord & 9th ~ Distress Oxide Inks


Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun My Favorite Things stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
WELCOME ULTIMATE CRAFTS, FIND IT TRADING, IRON ORCHID DESIGNS & SCRAPBERRY’S TO TUPELODESIGNSLLC! WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON OUR DAILY DEALS AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful day today. The weather here has been beautiful the last two days.. and then the bottom fell out this evening with horrible storms.  I think they've all gone past us for now.

My card today uses a couple different stamp and die companies.  The background was made blending a rainbow of colors of the Distress Oxide Inks ~ love them!!  I put an adhesive sheet on the back of it and then die cut the piece out using the Neat & Tangled Polygon Cover Plate Die. I also die cut it out with a black piece of card stock, adhered it to a white piece of card stock and then inlaid all the rainbow pieces.



The "hugs" was die cut using the Concord & 9th Cuddles & Hugs Dies set. I cut it out 4 times and layered them on top of each other. I die cut the thin "hugs" with white card stock and layered it onto the black layer.



The sentiments are from the Concord & 9th Cuddles & Hugs stamp set. I stamped them onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Versafine Black Ink. I cut the sentiment pieces into thin strips and used foam tape to adhered them to the card top.

The Cuddles & Hugs die set has some really sweet hearts in it that I used to cut some out and scattered them on the card.

Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar WhiteBazzill Licorice Twist, Bristol Smooth Card stock
stamps:  Concord & 9th Cuddles & Hugs
ink: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide Inks:  Fired Brick, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Faded Jeans, Spiced Marmalade
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Neat & Tangled Polygon Cover Plate Die, Concord & 9th Cuddles & Hugs Die SetFoam TapeTim Holtz Tonic ScissorsMulti Medium MatteDistress Ink Blending ToolBigShot

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Pam, this is absolutely beautiful! Well done!

Mary-Anne V said...

The more I see ink oxides being used the more I feel I need them!!! love this inked background GORGEOUS!