Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "YOU'RE THE SUGAR IN MY LEMONADE" card @MFTSTAMPS MFTWSC330

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun My Favorite Things stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
WE HAVE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU WANT AT EXCELLENT PRICES IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC DAILY DEALS & GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) AND ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

I hope you are having a great day today!  The sun is shining here in Washington, which it hasn't been to much lately because of all the rain.   I got my granddaughter down for a nap and thought I'd get this blog post going. 



I received my DT package full of goodies that it was hard to pick something to use for my card today.  Since I skipped last month's My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp set, I thought this sweetie from the MFT Fresh Squeezed and coordinating Dies would be perfect to use ~ plus I LOVE coloring up the adorable images.   


I started with this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the layout of my card. The image was stamped using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink onto some Neenah Solar White card stock and colored using Copic Markers.  



I paper pieced her dress using some fun gingham pattern paper.  This is so easy to do. You ink up and stamp the stamp onto the pattern paper, then cut it out just along the outside of the line. After cutting out your piece, take a Memento Black Marker (or any black marker) and go around the outside edge with the marker to cover up the white portion of the paper that shows around the outside. 


 I used Multi Medium Matte adhesive to glue her dress down, then laid an acrylic block on top for a minute. I LOVE the Multi Medium Matte, because if any seeps out, it doesn't show up  ~ yeah!!


Here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC330
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, blue
pattern paper: from stash


**WINNER!!**   the winner in the giveaway from last week is: Rita ~ Congrats Rita! I have sent an email your way.




thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

SHartl said...

Awww, this little girl is so sweet and I in love with her cute paper pieced dress!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is adorable and I love that you paper pieced her dress, its just sweet.
Congratulations to Rita!

Brenda said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card Pam! I love that sweet little girl in her gingham dress, so cute!!! Hugs, Brenda