Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Set of "THANK YOU" cards for basket "Explorer" themed


I was recently asked if I'd like to donate some cards that will go in a basket that our Brigade is donating for a "Night to Remember" event celebrating 100 years of JBLM.  The theme of the basket is "Explorer" since JBLM (the Lewis part) is named after Meriwether Lewis of Lewis and Clark.

I dug out this large Northwoods Rubber Stamps stamp. I stamped it six times using some Hero Arts Shadow Ink, then layered it onto some brown card stock. I picked out two of each colored pattern papers for the backgrounds that are layered onto a brown card base, lined with a vanilla piece that is the same as the stamped piece.  The "thank you" is from a Hero Arts stamp set stamped using the same brown ink, then cut out and layered onto some brown card stock.

I have a clear plastic box to put them in, along with envelopes. I'll tie some ribbon around them and call it a day!






thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

These are just gorgeous, and what a wonderful addition to the gift basket. I love the nature themed image and color assortment that can be great for either a woman or man.

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Pam, this is a beautiful set, I love the scene.

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Pam and I know they will be well received! I love all the colors you used and I love that stamp. Thank you cards can always be used by a guy or a gal, well done! Hugs, Brenda