Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC Card Project "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" using Lawn Fawn Booyah *W/MEASUREMENTS

  Happy Tuesday ~ I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  WHEN YOU NEED A HERO, TUPELODESIGNSLLC DELIVERS…HERO ARTS NEW RELEASE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!! AND DON’T FORGET…SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!


I decided I needed another Halloween card so I could get it in the mail pronto, so I pulled out another Lawn Fawn stamp set. I used the Booyah stamp set and matching dies.   The fun papers are from a Doodlebug paper pad called Boos & Brews.  I stamped the images onto some Neenah white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them up with Copic Markers.



I used Paper Play Sketches #18 ~ this is a sketch from a couple weeks ago.  Measurements are on image below this one.


Here are the measurements I used on my card:



SUPPLIES;

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
pattern paper: Doodlebug Boos & Brew
stamps: Lawn Fawn Booyah
ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black and Assorted Copic Markers
accessories;  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Booyah Dies, My Favorite Things Rectangle Stax Die-namics, Foam Tape and Multi Medium Matte


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Super cute Halloween card Pam! I love the cute ghosts dressed up and love that sketch. Hugs, Brenda

Mary-Anne V said...

I've noticed you have been making many adorable Halloween cards. Fun!