Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

"JUMPING WITH JOY FOR YOU" Paper Play Sketch Ch #17 *W/MEASUREMENTS!


Happy Sunday Everyone!   I have a card I just made using a really fun sketch from Paper Play Sketches.   I used a fun stamp set from My Favorite Things called "Jumping With Joy" ~ I ordered it from TupeloDesignsLLC ~ who by the way have Super Fast Shipping that is FREE!! in the United States ~ they also have discounted shipping for other countries.  This sweetie is currently "sold out", but they carry many other adorable Pure Innocence stamp sets to choose from.


I stamped the girl images onto some white Neenah card stock, then stamped her legs/feet onto a post it note and cut them out to layer over her shoes so I could stamp all the leaves at the bottom. I also made masks of the two leafs as well.

When I initially stamped my girl image I hadn't paid attention to the fact I had a piece of fuzz on the upper portion of her hat. It left a smudge on the stamped image ~ no worries, I'll just "paper piece" her.  I colored in her face, hands and hair using Copic Markers as well as the leaves .

Here are some of the supplies I used on the card ~ plus card stock, hole punch, post it note and foam tape:



here is the sketch I used:  PAPER PLAY SKETCHES CH#17

**MEASUREMENTS USED ON SKETCH:


*note I did the piece off to the left of the top layer as a rectangle for my sentiment. I had a smudge on the main image piece from when I laid my block on the pants after gluing them down.. I had to cover it up so the sentiment piece went on top.

SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah White, brown
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall
stamps:  My Favorite Things Jumping With Joy
ink:  Versafine Black, Memento Black Ink Pad and Dual Tip Marker, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Post It Tape, Hole Punch, Cutter Bee Scissors, Brown Brads and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

5 comments:

sherry varga said...

Really a darling card but what caught my eye was the awesome paper pack you were using.
Wow, your paper piercing and masking is so precise. Really great card as always.

Redhead said...

This is charming! I love your paper piecing.

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card! I love the patterns for the stamping sections, and I love all the photos of the process. Thanks for linking up at Paper Play Sketches. Hope you'll come back again next week. ~DT Janis

RobinH said...

super cute card! I love all the plaid papers and how you incorporated them into her outfit too

Brenda said...

What a sweet fall card Pam! I am so loving the papers you used on this one and your little girl is just as cute as she can be all dressed for fall. Hugs, Brenda