Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 4. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens "LIFE IS GOOD" card using Lawn Fawn stamps & dies



Day 4. of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.  It's been a long day and I didn't walk into my stamp room until nearly 11 pm..  yikes!    I closed my eye and grabbed a Lawn Fawn set off one of my Clip It Up's and got busy.  Super easy card ~ nothing fancy coloring. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to color everything.  


I used this week's Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #55 which is a Sketch Challenge.  I flipped the sketch.

I am heading to bed because my daughter and I are going to attend the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo that is here this weekend.  

SUPPLIES:

card stock: Black, White
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow
stamps: Lawn Fawn Life Is Good
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Insert It Instaframe, Lawn Fawn Life Is Good Dies, Stapler and Foam Tape




thanks for looking~

~ Pam


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card!!! Great colors. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week. Your card makes me wish I had a hammock. Looks like a great place to nap and read my book. :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice card Pam for starting at 11 pm. LOL
I colored last night around that time as well as I didn't get time all day.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What a fun card Pam! Loving the Hammock and Life would certainly be good in one of those with an ocean breeze, wouldn't it? Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Unknown said...

Pam, I'm on vacation right now so this card really appeals to me! I love palm trees and hammocks and the simple life. Thanks for joining is Stamp, Ink, Paper this week! Crystal, DT