Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 19. Zig pens "YOU COLOR MY WORLD" card using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies



Day 19 of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.


Super easy card to color and assemble.  I used the colors below to color in the crayons and then to scribble the color below them.  


I am making all the cards that show unit and table number for an upcoming ball. I am about to start printing and die-cutting all the stuff and then a owing about 350 placecards.  Wish my hands luck!! Haha.


thanks for looking ~

~Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, you have got your work cut out for you... You had better get started! LOL Good luck!

I love your card Pam. The colors are so pretty.

Brenda said...

Love this bright and cute card Pam! Goodness, your little hands will be busy making all the table numbers and unit numbers for the ball!!! I hope all goes well and that you show us some pics. Hugs, Brenda