Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

TDLLC ~ Patriotic "THANK YOU" card using Altenew Peony Bouquet and Label Love stamps



Happy Thursday Everyone!!   Today I have a Design Team card for TupeloDesignsLLC  (*using that link earns me points and you get 10% off your first order ~ thank you!!) for you.

My family made a 4 day journey across the country last week and I haven't unpacked all my stuff yet ~ I'm still working on unpacking a whole house!  I didn't get a chance to make and share a card for Memorial Day, so when I went to make a card tonight I knew I wanted it to be Red, White and Blue.

I used the flower and leaves stamps from the gorgeous Altenew  Peony Bouquet set.   I own the coordinating dies that go with this set, but my Big Shot is still packed up so I had to hand cut the flower and leaves.  I highly suggest getting the dies  ~ it makes it sooooo easy to cut these out.

After stamping the flower outlines on the top layer, I stamped the solid flower on top of them. I stamped the "Thank you" stamp from the Altenew Label Love stamp set a couple of times, trimmed it out and then layered it onto a blue piece of card stock.     The silver sequins are an added touch.  I usually use my Multi Medium Matte, but it's packed, so I used some Scotch Tacky Glue to attach the sequins.


Sorry for the short post today. I had to unpack a trailer today to get to my craft stuff, then trying to get dinner for my family, unpacking some stuff and then working on the card just wore me plum out!   Hugs to you all!!



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White, Red and Blue
stamps: Altenew Peony Bouquet and Altenew Label Love
ink: Versafine Black, Altenew ink cubes Blues, Reds and Greens
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, Silver Sequins

thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card I like how you just added that color - another good sentiment for coloring like this - would be you add color to my world

glad you had some time to create - I am sure it makes you feel better

Barb Housner

Unknown said...

Pam, that is lovely.

Brenda said...

This is a gorgeous card Pam!!! Of course I always am a sucker for red/white and blue cards. I love this stamp set and it is on my wish list, looks like I am going to have to break down and buy it with the dies. lol Hope you get settle in soon, but don't envy you the job! Hugs, Brenda

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love the Peony set, its so beautiful!
I hope you can get some rest, sounds like you SHOULD be worn out after this week! I'm tired now just hearing about it! HAHA

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card...love how you stamped in the black and white and just added one coloured flowers...lovely.
hugs,
K

Runner in training said...

This is such a beautiful card. I'm so in awe of your coloring ability and your card designs. This one took my breath away.