Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

VLVMAY2016 "THANK YOU For The Gift" card using WPlus9 **W/MEASUREMENTS


Happy Thursday Everyone!   Today I have a Guest Designer post for Tupelo Designs LLC.  By the time this post goes live I will be on day 3 of a 4-5 day journey across the country.   I made this card for my son to send out as a "thank you" for a graduation gift received.   My son is just like me and loves all things "red, white and blue" so I knew just what to use on a Thank You card for him.   I used an awesome stamp set from WPlus9 called "Hand Lettered Thanks" ~ it has some amazing fonts and sentiments that go together.


I used week 1 May 2016 Viva La Verve Sketch:  VLVMAY2016


**MEASUREMENTS I USED:


SUPPLIES:
card stock: aqua, red, Neenah White
pattern paper: Doodlebug Stars & Stripes
stamps: WPlus9 Hand Lettered "Thank You"
ink: Versafine Black
acessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, MFT Banner Flags, MFT Blueprints, MFT Circle Stax and Star Embossing Folder


***REMEMBER THAT TUPELO DESIGNS LLC HAS FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.***
**PLUS: FREE OR DISCOUNTED RATES FOR OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL!!**

thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a pretty patriotic looking thank you card Pam! Love the papers and embossing. Fun sketch too. Hope the move is going well. Hugs, Brenda

Lesley said...

Hey Pam! Love what you did with the sketch and with measurements too! So awesome!!! Great paper choices! Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

Lisa said...

Wow!!! Loving the colors on your beautiful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love, love, love the colors! Beautiful card!