Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

U.S. Army Strong Congratulations card for Husband. HOOAH!





I made this card today to send to my husband.  He recently celebrated his 27th Anniversary in the Army.   I am also sending this as a Congratulations for the new job he is about to start.   Hooah!!


I used papers from Uniformed Scrapbooks of America U.S. Army Paper Collection.  I have always wanted some of this paper and when I seen it at a local store marked down to $5.96 a pack, I bought 6 packs.  I might go back and get some more.  I love the yellow paper with the Army logos on it


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the rank ~ love that machine!!

Card stock used was black and MFT Lemon Drop yellow.



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a great card for your husband! Those papers really do make for a great card, and I love the colors! Congrats to your husband and congrats to you for supporting our military with such devotion!