Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"i miss you ~ THINKING OF YOU" Crazy Bird card




I was seeing them everywhere and decided I just had to have them.. Tim Holtz's CRAZY BIRDS!!!  I purchased the stamps and dies from a lady in a FB resale group, the Crazy Things stamps along with matching dies and the Crazy Talk stamp set from eBay. They are so much fun to use together.  The dies cut really close to the images ~ AWEsome!!   I am going to drop this in the mail to my hubby. 


For the background, I tapped a Distress Ink pad on an Acrylic block. I then took a paint brush dipped in water and swirled the ink around, then I stamped it onto the watercolor paper. What fun!


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Black, Distress Watercolor Paper
ink: My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink, Asst. Distress Inks, Asst. Copic Markers
stamps; Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds, Crazy Talk and Crazy Things
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Acrylic Block, Paint Brush, Water, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds and Crazy Things dies, and foam tape




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: