Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SSSC214 "HELLO" card and a new printer.




About a week and a half ago.. maybe two, I seen a new Echo Park digital paper pack called Summer Adventure, when I opened the website up, I seen another one called Independence Day. I purchased both of the digital kits.. then set out to find a new printer.

We have an old HP Laserjet that prints in black ink only.. and a color printer, but only use it for the copier/scanner, so I went to see about buying a new HP Color Laserjet.   I had one in my cart, the extra toners and was ready to checkout and thought I should call HP first.    The guy asked by I wanted a Laserjet and I told him that I bought one from them years ago and loved it and the fact that the ink toner lasts a very long time.   He mentioned a different printer with high yield cartridges and the ink was less expensive..  so I read some reviews on the HP Officejet Pro 8600 and made my purchase.   We are members of the HP  EPP program where we get a discounted price because my husband is in the Army/Government Employee.   I ordered the printer and ink (which I got for even less using some other coupon discount codes ~ love that!) on a Friday and it arrived on Tuesday (of last week).. free shipping!!!   love that too!!

I didn't get a chance to set it up until Sunday.. because the NASCAR race wasn't on I had some time.   I didn't print anything until today, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and I printed off one of the papers and the "hello" wording.  

I seen the SSSC214 sketch laying on my desk..  and the sketch was perfect to use with my newly printed items.  

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Night of Navy, White, Riding Hood Red
pattern paper: Echo Park Digital Summer Adventure Kit
ink:  printer
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Embossing Folder, Riding Hood Red Ribbon and Dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: