Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Anniversary card.. in Dallas Cowboys colors

When I took my daughter to the clinic the other day to get her wrist checked I ran into a lady who is a member of a spouses club here on post that I also belong to. She asked me how much I charged for my cards and I told her that I usually never sell them.. I send them away to deployed military. She asked me if I could make an anniversary card for her. It is for her husband who is in Afghanistan.. it is for their 11th anniversary.. how could I say no. Here is the card I finished a little bit ago.. she said roses were fine.. she just wanted Dallas Cowboys colors because her husband is a huge fan. What do you think of it?
For this card I used:
card stock: Stampin' UP! White, Night of Navy, Brushed Silver, Watercolor Paper
stamp set: Stampin' UP! Fifth Avenue Floral
inks: Versamark, black, Night of Navy, Night of Navy Reinker
acces: Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Nestabilities leaves die, Bigkick, Stampin' UP! embossing folder (rose and textured), Stampin' UP! Night of Navy ribbon, silver brads, hole punch, water brush and dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

13 comments:

txbluiz said...

Beautiful card!!! Not a cowboy fan... but I love blue and silver :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! She's going to love it (:

Dotti's Hobbies said...

Excellent card - you nailed it!

Just Me said...

Beautiful card. I'm sure she will love it. Congratulations to the couple celebrating there anniversary.

adele holcomb said...

Beautiful card, Pam, and nice of you to make it!

LaVerne said...

It is stunning!!

Denise Wieger said...

Love this card and the colors. Do you mind if i cas it.

Lee Mae said...

Your card is spectacular! (And it doesn't even hurt saying that as a 49er fan, lol!) Her husband is going to love it.

Rachel B said...

I love the cowboy colors on this card! Your rose is beautiful!

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment.

Pam C said...

Love the colors and designs! Beautiful for anyone!!!

Cheryl O said...

Was "Googling" examples and yours came up.... Absolutely gorgeous work!!! I bet the card was a hit. Your shading is spot on! It's just breathtaking!!

Daria said...

This is gorgeous!