Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

SC319 Red, White & Blue "You Have My Heart" card

The layout on this card using the sketch layout for SCS's Sketch Challenge #319. I had started this card for what I thought was a Red, White and Blue challenge on the OWH site, but I went back and checked and it was to have Kraft in the color combo.


I got my replacement Grand Calibur machine today.. yeah! and used it to cut and emboss the hearts and label on the card. I also took a Cuttlebug embossing folder and put part of the Night of Navy panel in it, then used a clear plate for the Bigkick and a rubber gasket and two pieces of paper as shims and embossed it in the Grand Calibur.. another yeah!

Stampin' UP! card stock: Night of Navy and Real Red

Plaid card stock is made by somebody.. but I don't know, it was in a big stack of paper I have, same for the glitter paper.


Stampin' UP! Real Red wide Grossgrain ribbon.. love this stuff!

Red pearly things are from the $1.00 rack at a local craft store.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: