Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

...... st. patrick's day cards .......



While the kids were eating the snacks I made them after they got home from school, I went about making these cute cards. I seen a card on SCS by you betcha! and thought it was one I could put together quickly. I made these four in about 30 minutes, the only time consuming part is the film strip edge.. I might pick up a border punch by Fiskars when we go into town here shortly, I have a half-off coupon for Michael's but can use it at other stores except Hobby Lobby.. I'm not sure who has it, but I know I've seen it.. oh, it might be EK Success brand. I could punch more than two little notches at at time that way.


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: