Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

more St. Patty's Day cards.. added the wheel to them now!


I cut up every piece of Green Galore and Gable Green.. so I had to get into another green color and used some Certainly Celery. I am going to be out of green cardstock before I get all the cards made that I would like. I did make some in purple the other day (didn't take pictures of them) ~ but I do like the green card base better.

I added the SU jumbo wheel and can't remember the name of it.. but it's St. Patrick's Day themed.

I used some Old Olive ink because that is the only "green" jumbo cartridge that I had. I lined up one of the dvd style boxes that the new unmounted Stampin' UP! stamps come in about halfway on the card base and used it as a guide for the wheel and wheeled it on.

NOTE: please disregard the messy grid paper that is below the cards.. I have a brand new paper pack and just haven't managed to get it the five feet or so from the table in the middle of the room to my desk! ha ha

I put together 5 cards and will finish them tomorrow. It's nearly 10:30 and I am getting tired.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: